Sunday, January 13, 2013

Random Round Up

Today's Random Round Up is comprised of photos taken over the course of last year that I some how never got around to sharing. With these photos I say goodbye to last year and hello to 2013. I also invite you to read my post Goodbye Eeyore! Hello 2013.


There were many moments of solitary quiet reflection both happy and sad.
 Moments of joy and laughter
 Moments of great joy and sorrow, the circle of life.
 Moments of excitement
 And Pride!
Moments of peace.
Moments of beauty.
 Moments of inspiration!
 Most importantly there were special times with loved ones.




Wishing all a healthy and prosperous 2013! 
And now this weeks top shot to start the New Year off.
Weekly Top Shot Submission

Linking up with:

3 comments:

NatureFootstep said...

Well, I love the canyon. Been there once but for too short time. :(

Nancy said...

Beautiful scenes from your past year Nita. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2013.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! I'm so glad you came by to share on Weekly Top Shot #65!