Friday, February 8, 2013

Where Did The Days Go?

Just when I thought my mojo had returned . . . ZAP! More than a week has gone by and I have no clue where it went! At least this time I wasn't a total recluse and did make it out for a walk on the beach one afternoon.
Although I enjoy capturing the antics of the sea gulls, I am always excited to see what the waves have brought ashore. While some may have felt sorry for this poor jelly fish I was rather happy to have stumbled across such a colorful subject.
At first the colors looked rather murky but when I unfolded the creature its markings were quiet beautiful.
 
 A little further down the shore this splash of green caught my eye.
I think this next guy was asking for food but I haven't quite figured out their language yet.


All in all it was a very peaceful although chilly afternoon.

2 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely beach photography ~ Biizzard raging in MA right now so your lovely photos are much appreciate!

Carol of: (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Pat said...

Ah, thanks for the beach photos. Needed that!