Monday, December 29, 2014

Home Free

I had the opportunity last week to go see one of my favorite groups perform. If you enjoy a cappella and country music and haven't heard Home Free I recommend watching some of their videos. I took my small canon powershot with me but was so caught up in the show that it stayed in my purse the whole time.  I did take a few photos with my cell phone. 

As you can see we had close seats but not the best for taking photos. They were however fantastic for sound.

I do believe I am in love with Tim (the bass singer). LOL 
Although it should be illegal to have a voice like that and be good looking and crazy enough to pull off his outfit for their final number.
 What do you think, would you wear feety pajamas in public?

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

This is the first I've heard of them.

I haven't worn pyjamas since I was maybe ten!