Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Mix

Friday Sky Watch
 Our skies have been full of clouds for much of the last few weeks. Between thunderstorms and persistent drizzle the hills are turning a beautiful green. At least we haven't had the severe flooding that is going on elsewhere.
 

Weekend Reflections
 Mirrored windows offer such wonderful frames for nice reflections.
Nature Walk
This was taken at the end of last month when I convinced a friend to join me for a photographic nature walk. Thankfully the ground wasn't too wet for us to get down and capture a few shots of what I call belly flowers. You know those itty-bitty flowers that you have to lay on your belly to get a good look at them.

Signs
This fun sign guides visitors of Main Street Square in down town Rapid City, SD. 
I hope you have enjoyed my Friday mix.
Have a Great Weekend!

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very dramatic skies in that first shot!

TexWisGirl said...

a great set of photos...from ground to sky. :)