Friday, January 8, 2016

Weekend Reflection:

It has been some time since I joined the fun over at Jame's Weekend Reflection but I am glad to be participating again. If you enjoy reflective photography pop on over and join in the fun.

One thing I really like to do during Christmas time is try and capture fun reflections in the ornaments on the tree. This last Christmas I thought it would be fun to capture the doll I was photographing in one of the ornaments.

This next shot is my favorite.
 

This last image would be my favorite if it weren't for the fact that not only did I capture the doll I also captured myself taking the photo. 
 

For me the hardest part about photographing reflections is getting the shot I want without it capturing me at the same time. Do you have the same problem?

10 comments:

William Kendall said...

Yes, I've had that with glass or mirror surfaces when I'm trying to figure out ways to not get myself into the shot.

Laura said...

These are fun reflections! Happy New Year :)

Nefertiti said...

Joli ;o)

TexWisGirl said...

very cute and creative. :) happy new year.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Lovely refelctions in the bobbles. Have a lovely weekend.

nicol2carm said...

Pretty reflections!

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely reflections!

Gayle said...

Bright and Beautiful.

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely and festive photography ~ Reflections can be fun!

Wishing you a Happy Week ~ ^_^

Unknown said...

Thank you all for stopping by and taking the time to comment, your comments are greatly appreciated.