Sunday, March 13, 2016

Refelctions In The Shadows


Crawford's bar & Grill is an upscale eatery on the east side of Philips Avenue in down town Sioux Falls. These photos were taken around 10am last Sunday morning. The street was pretty deserted and this side was pretty dark with the mid morning shadow. When I first realized that I had moved slightly while taking this reflection I thought I had ruined the shot. But, when I pulled it up and realized that it captures exactly how things look when my vision decides to go double (which is more frequent than I would like) I decided I loved the shot.
This single forgotten drink captured the feel of down town that morning.

For more wonderful reflection photos check out the amazing reflections at James' Weekend Reflection

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

The resulting shot certainly stands out nicely! One wonders how long the drink had been there.