Thursday, August 30, 2012

Random Summer Shots

This summer has flown past in such a whirl wind of activity, with the last few weeks busier than ever. As Autumn approaches I hope to get myself back to some semblance of routine but for now here are some shots from this summer that I have been wanting to share. 

One thing I am sure not to forget from this summer is the heat and humidity of Virginia. Although I am not a beer drinker I was very tempted to run off with all this ice.
Braving the heat I was drawn to the many ships, both big and small.
With the weather cooling down I am looking forward to exploring this beautiful city at much greater length. 
Although the kids will soon be starting school I am hoping we will still find plenty of time for long walks and photo hunts or as my grandson calls them park hunts.

So I say ado to summer and welcome the coming Autumn with excitement.

No comments: