Sunday, August 5, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This weeks scavenger hunt was definitely challenging. I am happy to say I did manage to get each of the photographs this week without having to go into my archives.

Going back in time:
At first I was thinking of photographing some historical building or using shots of some antique jewelry I had taken but decided that this was a much better shot for this prompt. Every time I look at the shelf on my desk this is what I see and it takes me back in time to some special days.  

Something just for me:
This prompt was the hardest one for me. Not having any idea what to photography I decided to go back through this weeks photographs and find one that I taken or altered just for my own personal satisfaction. Of all the photos this was the only one that was done just for me.

Best part of my day:
There are so many good parts of my day but my favorite has always been after the sun sets.

Night & Day:


Look up:
I would have loved to see what bird built such a big nest.

 Be sure to stop over at Ashley Sisks to check out what everyone else found.


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed this post and will visit again.  If you are a fellow memory keeper or just enjoy creativity you may enjoy my other blog Artistic Composition.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Salt and pepper, very creative. All of these are great. Good job!

Unknown said...

What is that photo just for you? Can't figure it out!.... And that nest looks pretty cool. Did you ever find out what bird made it?

Unknown said...

That is indeed a big nest and how warm it must have been for the chicks with the lights on!Good job on all!

Christy said...

I love your night shot! Very cool!