Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Living In The Past

I would be all for living in the past if it meant living in this historic kitchen converted into a little house. 
Pictured is the upstairs of the 1 1/2 story building that served as the kitchen house for the home of John Cary-Weston in the late 1800's.

In-depth article featuring an interview with the current owner and photo journal of the John Cary-Weston house including more pictures of the quaint kitchen house apartment will be published on Artistic Composition this coming Sunday June 9th.

Linking up with Emily at Scattered Horizons for:
Scattered Horizons

And
With Mrs. Claus at Like Christmas every day for:
 

2 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

What a neat space! Love the ceiling and the brick. I really like the photo in black and white!

PS - Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment. I really appreciate your visit!

Unknown said...

I hope you enjoyed my blog as much as I enjoyed yours. The ceiling is my favorite detail of this room and converting the photo to black and white just seemed to make that detail pop more than the color version. The color version will be in Sunday's article on the home.