Friday, June 7, 2013

T.G.I.F.

Friday is here and I am so glad to be here taking part in two of my favorite blog hops. It seems like forever since I last took photos to share on Jame's Weekend Reflections or on Skywatch Friday. So without any more ado here are the shots I took today for this post. 

Today's inspiration came from my Son-In-Law's Harley

Carnival mirror Harley style

Sky reflection on the front fender
And now for a direct shot of the gorgeous sky.
If you enjoy reflections and watching the sky come join in the fun.

6 comments:

Jack said...

I must have looked at that first one for two minutes before I figured out what I was seeing!

Unknown said...

:D
Thanks for visiting and glad you were able to figure it out.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

That's a really great sky shot!

'Tsuki said...

Nice subject of reflections... Well done !

TexWisGirl said...

harley chrome is good. :)

Nancy said...

Fun to find photo ops in the most unusual places. Nice Nita!