Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend Reflection: In The Chapel

While I am not a religious person, I am a spiritual one and do find solace in peaceful settings such as this small chapel in one of the local hospitals.





Weekend Reflection
I love the soothing atmosphere created by the water as it runs between the two panes of glass, creating a reflection of the rippling water on the ceiling.

The combination of lines, earthy tones and muted lighting all lend a very tranquil ambiance to the room. Even the shape of the room itself is somehow soothing with gently curved walls. 

I was going to link up to Jame's Weekend Reflection meme but I am a bit slow and it closed. But that is ok, if you like reflection photographs hop on over and visit some of the awesome shots by those that weren't as slow as I was.

No comments: