Monday, January 9, 2012

Macro Monday: It's All in the Eyes

It has been a while since I did any real close up shots but I just couldn't resist these two.
 Can you see the laughter in her eyes? I forgot to tell her I was going to get in close for a shot of her beautiful eyes and she jumped as the camera got close. But once she knew why I was coming in so close she was all excited to see how the photo would turn out. I also love that I was able to capture a reflection of the two other models and their shadows as well as a reflection of my shadow.
With this one I zoomed in instead of getting extra close. I learned something important with this shot as well and that is to make sure the model remembers to clean their glasses. I did have to do a bit of clean up on this shot to remove dust particles from her glasses.

If you like macro shots you will love Macro Monday at Lisa's Chaos

No comments: