Thursday, September 15, 2011

Random Photographs: Palisades State Park

Here are the last of the random shots from our walk at Palisades State Park.
Random Critters: two legged, legless and four legged
My Granddaughter pretending to be little Purple Riding Hood
This little guys scarf says "Palisades Bark Patrol"
Random Plants
 This Cati was a bit of a surprise to me.
I so wanted to eat these wild blueberries but as it is a State Park I didn't want to get in trouble.
Now for some Random rock formations.
I can't wait to go back once Fall is officially here and get some Fall shots. I will not be taking the family next time and will be able to spend more time photographing the gorgeous park.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! I follow you!! If you want, visit my blog www.thegiuliasbag.com
Follow me back? I will be happy!! ^.^