Friday, September 23, 2011

Washington DC's Newest Super Hero

It's a Bird? It's a Plane? It's Super Biker!

I have been taking life a bit too seriously so today I thought it was time to join up with lisleman over at a few clowns short and post something I found funny. Alright so maybe this DC bicyclist wasn't trying to be funny, just trying to keep dry. However, the all red get up right down to his red bicycle shorts was too much not to laugh about. By the time I regained my composure enough to snap the photos he had passed. Sorry I couldn't share the view he presented from the front it was hilarious!
To share more laughs head over to:

I can’t blog

4 comments:

Bill Lisleman said...

thanks for linking this up. Looks like a cape and what's the pointy thing on the back?

Unknown said...

I'm not sure lisleman, all I know is the cape like cover completely surrounded him with red on the sides and believe it or not a clear panel in front that gave everyone a view of his red spandex outfit.

Pat said...

This is a great shot! Very funny!

Saun said...

This is great! LOL