Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Candid Playground Shots

I love candid playground photography. The major drawback is that not every cute shot has the light source where one would want it to be. And convincing the subject to turn even slightly often loses that candid moment.



Another challenge is having enough energy to run or climb after the shot. On this particular day I found myself in a bit of a dilemma after climbing up a rung ladder to get to a shot. Climbing down the ladder would have jeopardized the safety of my camera so . . .
 Me and my well worn flip flops took a ride on the slide!

1 comment:

SandeeNC said...

Go on, you can admit to us that you really just wanted to let your inner child loose and go on that slide, it's OK, we understand! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)