Saturday, May 12, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday:

This weeks prompts were both challenging and fun. I hope you enjoy viewing these as much as I did capturing them. So without further delay here are my submissions.


Sidewalk
You just never know what you may find while taking a walk in a quiet neighborhood.

In case you are wondering here is a shot of the full find.

Inspiring
What better to inspire than a bottle of glow in the dark bubbles. We were disappointed that the bubbles didn't really glow. However we still had a lot of fun, and were inspired by the glowing solution. I got a number of rather abstract shots like this one.
Time
When I was taking this shot I couldn't help but wonder how old this tree is and how much time it took to grow so magnificently. 

Close Up
My grandson and I spread a blanket in their backyard and laid on our stomachs to find this pretty little belly flower.

With Mirror
Here is another one of the inspired shots with the glow in the dark bubble solution. This time using a mirror to block the background and reflect more of the grass spattered with glow in the dark solution. This one is my favorite.

Linking up with Ashley Sisk and all the wonderful contributors for

Wishing all a very happy Mother's Day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots! Love the close up.

Karen said...

Glow in the dark bubbles?? How fun! Great photos.

Kim Stevens said...

What a neat shot with those glow in the dark bubbles . . . gonna have to look for some of that!

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I really like your close up.

Christine E-E said...

glow-in-the-dark bubbles... are those the ones that say they will stain your floor & clothes? glad you tipped me off that that don't really glow.

Chrystal Oates said...

Great photos, love them all.

Seizing My Day said...

is it just me... ?? what on earth was that on the sidewalk? =) Fun glow in the dark bubbles... I need some!~

Nicki said...

Those bubble shots are intriguing. Neat sidewalk find.