Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekend Reflection: Life in a Bubble


Photographing the kids playing with bubbles is always fun, especially when you capture some good reflections. In this series of shots I was able to capture glimpses of our new life.

Our home, and I am on the left side of the reflection.

 a few more of our home.


I love this one, it caught our home from behind and a reflection of Sissy.
b
At first I thought these were just cool looking, but then I realized that is a reflection of our wiener dog Max in the center of the bubbles.
 Now for a few shots of Sissy and Bubba having fun with the bubbles.

I hope you have enjoyed my weekend reflection shots. For more great reflections be sure to visit Jame's Weekend Reflections.

4 comments:

Tito Eric said...

Wonderful shots as reflected by the joyful expression of the boy in the picture!

Linda said...

Wonderful reflections! And the faces of the children showing such joy are priceless!

Cezar and Léia said...

Great energy in your post, so nice to see the kids enjoying the time, your pictures are wonderful, beautiful reflections and creative idea!
Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg

namaki said...

I can see the bubbles blowers had as much fun as the bubbles photographer ! Great shots !