Sunday, August 7, 2016

Hot Nigths N Hot Corvettes

Every Summer for the past 23 years Downtown Sioux Falls has hosted a Corvette car show by the name of Hot Summer Nights. Here are a few photos from this years show.




I was a little surprised when I was looking through my photos that I didn't take a full shot of this bright yellow Corvette. Oh well. I did take this of the replica model that was sitting on the back just before the trunk.





Talk about wild reflections! I have more shots of this that I am saving for Weekend Reflection on Friday


This is the back of a very special Corvette. If you want to see more photos of this car and learn the story hop over to Artistic Composition for Sunday In My City where I posted all about it.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

That first shot's something odd. Beautiful cars!