Friday, August 12, 2016

The Wonderful Thing About . . .


Who can resist Tigger, not me, especially when he comes with this wild orange tiger strip reflection. If you would like to see what created this fun reflection I posted a different shot earlier this week that shows more on Hot Nights N Hot Corvettes.

Yesterday I went for a long photo drive, 274 miles long. It was a terrific day and I captured a lot of great photos that I will be sharing eventually. But here is one from the end of the day. Storm clouds and sunsets make for such beautiful skies.
 

Have a Tiggerific Weekend!
 
Sharing with:
and

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

Who can resist Tigger?

Very dramatic skies!

Dorothee said...

amazing sky! and yeah for Tigger :) have a lovely week~

TheChieftess said...

Stormy Weather!!!

James said...

Perfect!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

cool...I am glad you posted a link to the previous post to show how the reflections were created!