Monday, August 1, 2016

Pride, Respect and a Touch of Sadness

No matter how many times I see the POW - MIA flag the sight of it always fills me with a sense of pride, respect and yes a bit of sadness.
 

I just love this woman's smile. I don't know if her smile was brought on by the simple joy of the parade or respect in the flags they flew or maybe it was pride in the cause they were supporting. All of which are very good reasons to smile.
 

It is a good thing they were stopped when they became shielded by the flags.
 

These were taken during the Hot Harley Nights parade. I posted more of parade and the great cause it supports Here.

2 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

Thank you for the great post showing these bikers with the POW-MIA flag.

William Kendall said...

Quite poignant.